Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Green Lantern: Why Hal Jordan Would Make a Terrible Boyfriend

Carol FerrisImage via Wikipedia
Remember when I pointed out all the qualities that would make Thor undate-able? Well, with the release of the Green Lantern movie in less than a week (June 17th), I figured I could probably give Hal Jordan the same kind of treatment. I mean, it's only fair, right? And no, it's not because I can so easily find qualities in the opposite sex deeming them undate-able; it's just that Hal Jordan is just so friggin' easy. No, I don't mean that way...even though he kind of is easy that way too...So here it is! My top four reasons why Hal Jordan (even more-so than Thor) would make a terrible boyfriend!


  • He has multiple-personality disorder...sometimes.
  • He's never home. Ever.
  • Why should Hal settle for just one girlfriend?
  • Do you really want to compete with Carol Ferris?




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment